. Math (4.5 hours)
- Target math. Drop toys on a target, each kid writes the number their toy lands on and adds up the numbers.
- Archer– Dennis and Eric join the kids to shoot arrows, Kids count their fathers’ points.
- Measure everything!
- Use a tape measure to measure distance and compare. How many A in B?
- Use the scale to measure weight. How about A in B?
- Cheatsheet– Kids write a times table cheat sheet and are asked math questions, can look at the sheet for reference.
- Dice games– https://www.weareteachers.com/dice-games/ * note we also have dice with higher numbers.
- Number grids- https://www.helpingwithmath.com/printables/worksheets/numbers/1nbt4-number-grid-puzzles01.htm
- Chalk Math– students write math on the stones and brick flooring.
- Printed math games
Driving Math– Kids drive for coins and add the numbers up in their heads.